How to Apply
Please see the Enrollment Deadlines Calendar found by clicking the School Information page on the homepage of www.mkcourtreporting.com to see deadline dates and times for your chosen quarter of application.
Please make sure you are checking your email spam/junk folder in case any communication is accidentally bounced there. We will not extend any deadlines due to unread or bounced emails.
Request Entrance Application from email@example.com OR download from the School Information page on our website. Complete and return by application deadline time and date.
- You will need to download a PDF reader on your computer if you do not have one to fill out the Entrance Application. (Adobe Reader is free- just google “Adobe Reader Free Download”.)
- Please enter the email address you would like ALL correspondence regarding MKA to go to.
Payment of Non- Refundable Registration Fee ($100.00) by deadline.
- You will receive an invoice AFTER turning in your application.
Complete and Submit the Entrance Exam by the deadline. You must make a 70 or above in order to be accepted to the program for enrollment.
- After we receive and process your payment, you will then receive an email invitation to take the Entrance Exam. Please allow 24-48 business hours to receive this email invitation.
- Read the information in the email and follow all directions included to take the Entrance Exam. The exam is timed and proctored.
- You must make a 70 or above on this exam to be eligible for enrollment. It covers grammar, spelling, homophones, some history and geography, and reasoning skills. It is 100 multiple choice questions and should not take longer than an hour to complete. These questions are general knowledge and reasoning based on the educational level of a high school graduate or GED equivalent.
- After you have taken the entrance exam, please give us 2-5 business days to get back to you regarding the next steps.
Please allow 24- 48 business hours of processing time at each step as we complete work during school business hours which are Monday – Friday, 7 am – 4 pm Central Standard Time. (Not including holidays and Quarter Breaks.)